Recently, Ed McMahon died after a long bout of illness. Today, I heard that Farrah Fawcett (yes, I had that poster as a kid) passed as well. Moments ago I found out that Michael Jackson died from heart trouble. I can't recall them all, but this isn't the first time I have noticed stars dropping as trio.
I guess many young boys can feel a bit safer, but I'll miss Farrah.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I thought about my old blog for the first time in years today. Does anyone still read these?
-
I guess Craig at mtpolitics.net found my site and was nice enough to give me a mention and link on his site. With all the readers he has...
-
I had to stop myself from shouting at my television last night. Picture Nancy Pelosi giving her response to Bush's speech last night. S...
-
I thought about my old blog for the first time in years today. Does anyone still read these?
2 comments:
The only problem with that is that you have to ignore the death of David Carradine for it to be true.
Maybe so Allan. I wasn't counting him because it was over a week ago. He also didn't just up and die. I think they found him hanging in a closet...
Post a Comment