Sunday, February 08, 2009

It's so quiet out there!

I have noticed that many of our beloved Montana blogs have had little in new content lately. I can't point fingers since my postings have been rare as well. Many of my favorite reads have had zero posts while some others have added sparingly. I see the Montana Netroots was temporarily eaten up by a worm and is only recently back (and welcome back guys) along with Shane's personal site. I'll have to say this is mostly due to the elections being over. Thank God! All those political ads were driving me nuts!

On a personal note: I get to be a bachelor over the last week of February since my beloved is going to Copenhagen and Amsterdam on a trip her sister won. Lots of time for me to do whatever strikes me as fun I guess. I will miss her anyway. (hate sleeping alone after 25 years of marriage)

2 comments:

Ken & Carol said...

Hey Rocky I see you are from Billings. I notice some interesting blog posts from Great Falls and Helena. What's happening in Billings?

Rocky Smith said...

Is it Ken and Carol? Well not much is happening in Billings which I would classify as unusual. Finally getting some warmer weather!