Friday, December 03, 2004

Thanks Craig!

I guess Craig at mtpolitics.net found my site and was nice enough to give me a mention and link on his site. With all the readers he has, I might actually see a little traffic here now. Thanks again Craig! I'm going to have to put in a little time to write a few posts worth others time to read. I hope some of you find my site worth a visit from time to time. I intend to add links to other Montana bloggers now that I have figured out (I think!) how to do it. Words of encouragement and sage advice from those of you who actually know what they are doing are WELCOME at any time.

I truly enjoy visiting all the other Montana blog sites and am proud of the fine group of writers that share this great state with me. Most of you are far better and more experienced writers than I am. While I am not the most educated or articulate, I'll try not to drag down the overall quality level of Montana bloggers. More to come as time allows...

6 comments:

MTPolitics said...

Emphasis on "a little" traffic.

Not counting you, that link should send 3 readers your way!

Monkey said...

"I'll try not to drag down the overall quality level of Montana bloggers."
No - that's MY job! :-)

Randy said...

Reader #3 checking in...

Pandora said...

I guess I'm reader #4...WooHoo!

I'll be linking to your site as well. Welcome!

KarbonKountyMoos said...

Hello & Welcome Rocky!

Educated? Articulate? Not for nuthin' but - ah fuggetabouit...

david said...

Hey Rocky -- welcome! Count me among your readers, too!