Saturday, February 04, 2006
Super Bowl Prediction
This year I'm going to have to go with the majority and pick the Steelers to take the big game. They have been on a roll in the playoffs and have beaten some very good teams. I really believe that the AFC has been the stronger division for quite a while now. The Seahawks aren't without hope. Shaun Alexander is definitely a stud that can hurt you. Seattle has won quite a few games, but against inferior competition. I'll say- 34-24 Steelers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I thought about my old blog for the first time in years today. Does anyone still read these?
-
I guess Craig at mtpolitics.net found my site and was nice enough to give me a mention and link on his site. With all the readers he has...
-
I had to stop myself from shouting at my television last night. Picture Nancy Pelosi giving her response to Bush's speech last night. S...
-
I thought about my old blog for the first time in years today. Does anyone still read these?
1 comment:
When are you ever going to grow up Tony?
Post a Comment