Saturday, February 18, 2006

Fantasy Baseball starting soon.

This is the time of year when I find myself in a sort of limbo. I really enjoy playing fantasy sports on the net. It just so happens that this is the dead time of year for that activity. Fantasy football has recently expired. I fared reasonably well on my teams there. Two first places, a second and a fourth. Fantasy baseball is nearing ready for sign ups- but that is not going to really start for more than a month. Fantasy NASCAR and fantasy golf have gotten into gear this weekend and a couple of weeks ago. Neither of those really hold my interest though. Fantasy basketball is half way over with the All star game this weekend. That means no scores to worry about there for a few days either. I'm not faring too well in those leagues this season as I had a bad draft in the two leagues I'm in. I didn't seem to get any good big men out of the ones I ranked high. Oh well. Next year, as they say!

No comments: