Friday, February 24, 2006

Daytime TV is a wasteland!

Having been home all week for a little time off from work, I have been treated to a bit of free time during the day. I started off on Monday by surfing through all 57 damn channels and - lo and behold, nothing on! That started the lame tune of the same name running through my head. I made a trip to the video store, but that too was a wasteland. I guess my expensive wide screen is a waste when there isn't a good game on or Sci-fi Friday. Thank God for that or I could just sell the damn TVs. I did learn on Tuesday that there are more judge shows than I knew of. My wife was off that day, and she really likes them. I'd prefer a root canal- but that's just me. Some of the people that show up on those programs are painfully stupid. I guess I did enjoy watching one guy get the tongue lashing of his life from judge Judy. He deserved it though. He was stupid enough to provoke her early on. Idiot.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Should Producers of America's Got Talent Apologize to Viewers?
Summertime TV replacement shows aren't meant to be nominated for Emmy Awards, but if there were an Emmy for Stupid, America's Got Talent (AGT) is a sure winner. The viewing public also has a right to switch channels. Boy Shakira was the last straw. It will be interesting to see how far ratings drop before AGT producers apologize to their viewers. Cast your vote at: http://www.telewatcher.com/Reality/America's-Got-Talent/Producers-of-Americas-Got-Talent-Should-Apologize-to-Viewers.35192