Thursday, December 02, 2004

Big game Sunday-

For a long suffering Charger fan such as myself, the game against the Denver Donkeys this week means much. I am amazed to find my beloved Bolts in first place as of this date. They shared the top spot for quite some time with the detested Donkeys. Last Sunday night the lowly Raiders dumped the Donkeys on their home field during a cold and snowy night. Mark me down as one who was very suprised by that. Unfortunately, I fear this will only motivate the Denver Nags to perform better this weekend. I hope that is not prophetic and that my Chargers hold down home field well. A victory would mean a two game lead in the division. Of course if they should make the playoffs, I fear they will only be a first round victim of one of the stronger AFC teams. While I love my Bolts, I wouldn't want to meet the Colts in a playoff. They have been making mincemeat of all competition lately. Manning is so hot he can fry bacon on his right arm!

1 comment:

Randy said...

All I can say is...
Whoop them Donkeys! :-D

BTW, welcome to the 'sphere!