Monday, December 19, 2005
My Chargers did it!
Much to my suprise, my SD Chargers knocked off the previously unbeaten Colts to keep their slim playoff hopes alive. They beat the best team in the league (and I believe- eventual super bowl champs) on their home field. Too bad they couldn't have beaten the lowly Dolphins last week in Chargerville. Now they have to go into KC and beat the Chiefs, go home and beat the Donkeys and then hope the Steelers drop a game somewhere. All of that coming to pass is very unlikely. It's more likely that the commentators will be referring to the Bolts as the best team to not make the playoffs. Boo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I thought about my old blog for the first time in years today. Does anyone still read these?
-
I guess Craig at mtpolitics.net found my site and was nice enough to give me a mention and link on his site. With all the readers he has...
-
I had to stop myself from shouting at my television last night. Picture Nancy Pelosi giving her response to Bush's speech last night. S...
-
I thought about my old blog for the first time in years today. Does anyone still read these?
No comments:
Post a Comment