May we all celebrate the coming holidays together in friendship and health. Whether you are Muslim, Jew, Hindu, Christian, some other religion or Agnostic- enjoy some time with your family and friends. Appreciate the important people in your life and show them how much they mean to you. Even if you reject organised religion, it can be nice to take in the positive energy of good fellowship.
Celebrate this season with care. If you partake of alcohol, please pick a designated driver. I don't want you hitting me, you lush! (Just kidding!)
Happy Holidays!
Rocky
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I thought about my old blog for the first time in years today. Does anyone still read these?
-
I guess Craig at mtpolitics.net found my site and was nice enough to give me a mention and link on his site. With all the readers he has...
-
I had to stop myself from shouting at my television last night. Picture Nancy Pelosi giving her response to Bush's speech last night. S...
-
I thought about my old blog for the first time in years today. Does anyone still read these?
1 comment:
A Merry Merry to you and yours, Rocky.
Post a Comment