Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I thought about my old blog for the first time in years today. Does anyone still read these?
-
I thought about my old blog for the first time in years today. Does anyone still read these?
-
I guess Craig at mtpolitics.net found my site and was nice enough to give me a mention and link on his site. With all the readers he has...
-
I had to stop myself from shouting at my television last night. Picture Nancy Pelosi giving her response to Bush's speech last night. S...
1 comment:
Hey Rocky,
I would bet the farm on hardy plank. Seriously, this stuff can be a bitch to put up, but it lasts forever and looks a million times better than vinyl or steel. You can paint it, or buy it precolored.
It is a fiber cement board between pressed paper, so it is really heavy but wont mold like the LP wood siding. Looks JUST like real painted wood on the house and feels solid.
Just my thoughts.
Post a Comment