Tuesday, January 25, 2005

No- That's not me in the Gazette!

There are two Rocky Smiths living in Billings. The one who is mentioned in today's Gazette is not me. I do get phone calls intended for him occasionally. His girlfriend has sent presents and flowers to my house once or twice. This makes my wife wonder a bit. I can't understand how his girlfriend could be clueless as to his real address. I hope the guy is doing reputable business. I'd hate to have him sully my name. It could be worse I guess. At least my name isn't Ted Bundy or something!

2 comments:

MTPolitics said...

:)

KarbonKountyMoos said...

Too funny! I did recently ask a friend (who is on the Laurel city council) if "their" Rocky was the blogging Rocky. I mean Smith is well, a common name - but Rocky?!
Maybe his girlfriend knows his address...