Friday, November 18, 2005
The Monkey is back!
After a long absence, our favorite Monkey is back to his blog. Go visit for a laugh if you're not too puritanical to take some jokes and fun observations that might make grandma blush. He's one of my favorites. Welcome back Monkey!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I thought about my old blog for the first time in years today. Does anyone still read these?
-
I guess Craig at mtpolitics.net found my site and was nice enough to give me a mention and link on his site. With all the readers he has...
-
I had to stop myself from shouting at my television last night. Picture Nancy Pelosi giving her response to Bush's speech last night. S...
-
I thought about my old blog for the first time in years today. Does anyone still read these?
No comments:
Post a Comment