Friday, August 26, 2005
Islamic support of terrorism Declining
According To PEW research, Muslim support of terrorism and Osama Bin Laden is waning. Is it possible for the world to defeat terrorists and bring back peace and security? Only time will tell, but these are encouraging numbers. The report also suggests that the people of this area are becoming more willing to consider Democracy as a viable government system. Hatred for America is also waning. I wish the same could be said for some Moonbat liberals here in the United States!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I thought about my old blog for the first time in years today. Does anyone still read these?
-
I guess Craig at mtpolitics.net found my site and was nice enough to give me a mention and link on his site. With all the readers he has...
-
I had to stop myself from shouting at my television last night. Picture Nancy Pelosi giving her response to Bush's speech last night. S...
-
I thought about my old blog for the first time in years today. Does anyone still read these?
No comments:
Post a Comment