Friday, March 11, 2005
Michael Jackson- the faker
Did anyone see the video of that little creep heading into court ( late) yesterday? He had a bodyguard holding onto each arm to support him and looked like it was tough to even walk. A little way into the scene there were several (stupid?) fans screaming support for Michael. He quickly turned on his heels and raised his hands to wave at them. I've had back problems myself. You wouldn't do that move if your back really was bad! I suspect it hurt when he thought about the boy testifying more than when fans cheered.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I thought about my old blog for the first time in years today. Does anyone still read these?
-
I guess Craig at mtpolitics.net found my site and was nice enough to give me a mention and link on his site. With all the readers he has...
-
I had to stop myself from shouting at my television last night. Picture Nancy Pelosi giving her response to Bush's speech last night. S...
-
I thought about my old blog for the first time in years today. Does anyone still read these?
1 comment:
Somehow I think that if any one of us carried on the way he's been - I'm only speaking of during his court appearances - we'd have been cooling our heels in jail....
Post a Comment