Tuesday, June 21, 2005

The heat is on!

Fellow Montanans- It appears summer is truly here. It has been forecasted by KTVQ-2's beloved Bob McGuire that it will reach 94 degrees today. I think it feels hotter than that already. That could be simply due to the fact that I haven't gotten used to the hot stuff yet. It has been a fairly comfortable spring with plenty of rain (Thank God) to keep things green and lush. This hasn't prepared us for the sweltering weather to come. Since today is the summer solstice, the season is upon us. The longest day of the year- and it's a work day. That somehow figures! Anyway- happy summer all. I hope you all can take a nice vacation in the season to come. I won't get mine for at least a month yet... ...cry, whine.

4 comments:

KarbonKountyMoos said...

He's Alive! And posting again. Come on Rocky, we want to hear some opinions on your blog.

Rocky Smith said...

I know I haven't posted much lately, but that is because this is the busiest time of the year for me at work. I'll try to get some posting going after the 4th of July. Things should be slower then. I must say though, I'm hardly the only blogger to slow down since summer has hit. Nice to hear from you though!

KarbonKountyMoos said...

I know all about busy - what is this vacation you speak of?

goatopolis said...

Your're actually lucky it was only 94 up their. We're in a freakin' meltdown in Phoenix.

http://www.cnn.com/2005/WEATHER/07/19/arizona.heat.ap/index.html